SECURITY IN IOT PRACTICE – BASED ON GWG TRUSTED PLATFORM
This is Geneko response to the challenges that it brings global networking of traditionally dumb or non-internet-enabled physical devices and everyday objects in the modern IoT world. In the development of this device, the absolute primacy is given to the application of state-of-the-art security solutions. It should be emphasized that it takes care of the security of the system as a whole, throughout the complete product life cycle.
Advanced security is provided by:GWG Trusted Platform
- Secure Boot
- Prior to its execution a boot file stored in an external Non Volatile Memory is authenticated
- and deciphered – only authorized software is executed on the device
- Ability to authenticate itself when connecting to the network
- Device identity guaranteed by Hardware Root of trust, secure key storage and certificate
- Powerful hardware crypto engine
- SHA512, AES: 256, TDES, True Random Number Generator
- On-the-fly AES encryption/decryption on RAM
- Secure data storage
- Local file system is encrypted
- Physical attack detection
- Tamper proof protection
- Prevention of information leakage during code execution
- Securing access to memories and sensitive peripherals
Geneko GWG-T Gateway is compact and cost effective communications solution that provides cellular capabilities for fixed and mobile applications such as data acquisition, smart metering, remote monitoring, traffic control and management. GWG-T allows users to create their own applications and add functionalities that they need.
GWG-T supports a variety of radio bands options on 2G, 3G and 4G cellular technologies. It is reliable solution thanks to high performance hardware platform and VPN/Security powerful options. When coupled with the rich embedded intelligence, it is the perfect choice for a broad set of M2M solutions.
GWG-T comes with numerous connectivity options and multiple configuration methods. It allows you to connect your existing Ethernet and serial devices using basic configuration. Its small size and easy installation makes it suitable for challenging and size-constrained applications. GWG-T Gateway can be used on either desktop or mounted on a DIN rail.
- Compact, cost effective communication solution
- Cellular capabilities for M2M applications
- Support for remote Management and Monitoring
- Reliable, high performance solution
- Small-sized, convenient for easy installation and rapid deployment
- Multiple configuration methods, including web/serial console and Telnet
- Numerous connectivity options: Ethernet, RS-232, RS-422/RS-485, USB, 2/2+1/1 Digital I/O, Analog input
- 1-wire interface on GPIO connector
- Chroot environment allows the user to write scripts and adapt and develop existing functionality