RAPID NR550 Dual SIM Industrial 5G Router is a multi-purpose, high speed router with SIM slot that lets you use your 5G SIM card to connect to the high speed 5G mobile broadband Internet service and create a high speed 5G WiFi hotspot and wired LAN for industrial, M2M, home and Office 5G connectivity and 5G Backup / 5G Failover.
The reason the NR550 5G router has dual SIM slots is to provide an additional layer of reliability for remote management and monitoring applications where a site visit to change the SIM card in the event that a particular network cell tower goes offline, the NR550 can switch to the backup SIM card.
The robust construction of the router ensures that it can meet the demands of a harsh environment and not get affected by the knocks and bangs and it’s good looks mean it can also be used in homes and offices for primary 4G and 5G internet as well as 4G and 5G backup. The RAPID NR550 is also ideal for use as part of an SD-WAN solution for a bonded, managed, multi service internet solution for businesses that deman higher speeds with built-in failover. The Speedroute SD-WAN is ideal for use with the NR550 router.
Industrial 5G Router providing high performance with rugged good looks connectivity resilience and functionality for a wide range of applications. Suitable for M2M remote access and monitoring as well as home and office 5G connectivity.
- High-performance industrial-grade wireless module
- High-performance industrial-grade 32-bit communication processor
- Metal shell, protection grade IP30.Metal housing and system safety isolation
- Wide power input DC 9~36V
- Flash : Nor flash 16MB NAND flash 128MB
- DDR3 : 512MB
- Multiple WAN connection methods, include static IP, DHCP, PPPOE,
- Remote management SYSLOG/SNMP/TELNET/SSH/HTTPS
- Support local upgrade and remote upgrade, import and export configuration files
- NTP / Built in RTC
- MAC address clone
- Operating Temperature -35~+75ºC（-31~+167℉）
- Storage Temperature -40~+85ºC（-40~+185℉）
- Relative Humidity 95% (No condensation)
5G Modem – Asia/Europe/Australia (excludes China) support boths 5G SA and NSA network architectures with faster transmission speed, better carrying capacity, and lower network latency. Supports the 5G NR Sub6 band, and is compatible with LTE and WCDMA standards.
- 5G Sub-6 Bands : n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/77/78/79
- LTE FDD Bands : B1/3/5/7/8/18/19/20/28/32
- LTE TDD Bands : B38/40/41/42/43
- WCDMA Bands : B1/3/5/8/19
- MIMO: 5G NR DL – 4x4MIMO: n1/3/7/38/40/41/77/78/79
- MIMO: 5G NR UL – 2x2MIMO: n41/77/78/79
- MIMO: LTE DL – 4x4MIMO: B1/3/7/32/38/40/41/42/43
- MIMO: LTE UL – 1×1 MIMO
- NR SA – 2.1Gbps(DL) / 900Mbps(UL)
- NR ENDC – 2.5Gbps(DL) / 600Mbps(UL)
- LTE – 1Gbps(DL) / 150Mbps(UL)
- WCDMA – 42Mbps(DL) / 5.76Mbps(UL)
Hardware download and upload speeds are maximum theoretical and will depend upon 4G/5G network provider, distance to base station, environment and network throttling / prioritisation / contention.
- 802.11AC/g/g/n WiFi Dual Band
- 2.412GHz to 2.472GHz and 5.150GHz to 5.825GHz, simultaneous dual band
- 2×2 MU-MIMO On-board WiFi 2.4GHz radio, up to 400Mbps physical data rate
- 2×2 MU-MIMO On-board WiFi 5GHz radio, up to 866Mbps physical data rate
- Intelligent, combined dual band WiFi antennas supporting both 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz ranges
- AP /AP Client/bridge mode supported
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption
- Power : 26dBm (11b), 21dBm (11ac/MCS7/HT40), 20dBm (11ac/MCS9/HT80)
- Sensitivity : <-72dBm@54Mbps
- Supports up to 50 WiFi Users
VPN – Virtual Private Network is a method of connecting multiple private networks across the Internet.
VPNs can serve to achieve many different goals, but some of its main purposes are:
- access between remote private networks;
- data encryption;
- anonymity when browsing the Internet.
NR550 router has built-in VPN Server / Client Functionality as standard.
- Supports Open VPN / PPTP / L2TP / IPSEC
- Supports GRE Tunnelling
- Supports up to 5 simultaneous IPSEC tunnels
NR550 has RS232 port and is supplied with RS232 Serial Cable
- 1 x RS232 , Built in 15KV ESD：
- Data bit：5, 6, 7, 8
- Stop bit：1, 1.5 (Optional), 2
- Check：NONE, ODD, EVEN, SPACE (Optional) and MARK (Optional)
- Baud rate ：2400~115200bits/s