ZyXEL FWA510 5G NR
The FWA510 router from the manufacturer ZyXEL is capable of ensuring 5G speeds of up to 4.67 Gbps in download, it is equipped with WiFi6 technology which theoretically allows speeds of up to 3.6 Gbps. It has the advantage of integrating 4 TS9 connectors for connecting an external antenna to boost the 4G/5G signal.
- 5G NR ZyXEL Sub-6Ghz router speed up to 4.67 Gbps/2.5 Gbps (DL/UL) in NSA and SA mode
- WiFi 6 AX36000 speed up to theoretical 3.6 Gbps
- 4 female TS9 ports for external antenna connection
- Remote management via Nebula Cloud, Supports NebulaFlex
- 2.4/5Ghz shared WiFi connectivity, up to 64 devices,
- Compatible with 4G LTE FDD and TDD Category 19 frequencies, B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28/B32/B38/B40/B41 /B42. DL 4*4 MIMO B1/B3/B7/B38/B40/B41/B42. Speed up to 1.6 Gbps download, and 200 mbps upload. Modulation 16-QAM, 64-QAM and 256-QAM
- Compatible with 5G NR Release 15 frequencies, NSA and SA mode, Sub+6 DL 2xCA (TDD/FDD): FDD n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28; TDD n38, n40, n41, n77, n78. DL 4×4 MIMO FDD n1, n3, n5, n7; TDD n38, n40, n41, n77, n78. 5G SA throughput up to 4.67 Gbps download and 2.5 Gbps upload. 5G NSA throughput up to 3.74 Gbps in dl and 1.46 Gbps in up. Modulation supported 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
- WiFI 6 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac/ax, Speed up to 1.2 Gbps for the 2.4Ghz band, and 2.4 Gbps for the 5Ghz frequency (variable according to the environment). WiFi antenna gain: 3 dBi for 2.4Ghz, 5 dBi for 5Ghz. WiFi Features: Auto Channel Selection, WPS, WMM, 64 Connected Devices, WiFi Security WPA2, WPA2+WPA3, WPA3, Mac Address Filtering, Multiple SSIDS/ Hidden SSIDS, WiFi Scheduling.
- 4 female TS9 connectors on the back for connecting an external antenna, 4 integrated omnidirectional antennas up to 5 dBi gain.
- 2 100/1000/2500 mbps Ethernet ports, including a LAN/WAN port.
- LED indicators: Power, SMS status, signal strength, Internet connection status, WiFi AP status, WPS
- Slot for microSIM sim card (3FF), power on/off button, WPS/WiFi on/off button, RESET button, Int/Ext switch to select internal 4G/5G antenna mode or external antenna mode via TS9 4G/5G, one USB 3.0 port.
- Network Features: Supports dual stack IPv4/IPv6 (NDP IPv6), DHCP Server, VPN Pass-through, NAT/NAPT, DMZ, Multiple APNS, Port forwarding, ALG, Gateway and Router mode, Dynamic DNS for the first APN, Remote management under Bridge mode.
- SPI firewall, DoS attack detection, LAN MAC address filtering, LAN IP, URLS, Management via HTTP/HTTPS interface, firmware update, Nebula cloud management, Mobile Nebula application compatibility for IOS and Android, ZyXEL Air application
- Consumption up to 48 watt
- Dimensions (mm): 132.5 x 134 x 230
- Box dimensions (mm): 250 x 200 x 140
- Product weight: 1 kg, total weight with packaging: 1.5 kg
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Operating humidity environment: 10% to 90% RH
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C, humidity: 5% to 95%
- CE/WEEE/RoHS,HSF certification
- Package Contents: 1x FWA-510-EU0102F, AC Charger EU/UK, 1.8m 8P8C Ethernet Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty
Manage Devices Anywhere
Managing mobile routers behind carrier grade NAT can be challenging and expensive as you need to buy VPN service or lease extra landline from ISP. This is where Nebula Cloud comes to help!
Nebula Cloud platform provides real-time network management anytime anywhere with ease. Centrally provisioning and seamlessly manage all networking devices, including access points, switches and firewalls within your organization that are across distributed locations from the Nebula platform, while keeping your network aware of constantly changing devices.
Get the richest collaboration with everything you need on a simplified and unified Nebula Could platform. Get started now!
FWA510 5G Router Specification
- The powerful 5G NR indoor router ever is here. Unlock the speed with a professional 5G FWA router. Integrated design that’s ready for the future. Get more done with pro-quality assistance!